Thursday, May 5, 2016

Five Minute Post #1

artist painting blog jobless
11:11 AM
  • Had to to cancel Firefox and reload using Task Manger.  This PC always has Java issues, but who doesn't.
  • Downloaded this image twice but could not find it.  I also downloaded one additional image which has been downloaded somewhere yet to be found.
  • I lost my internet connection. Alex, my pleasant Amazon Echo device, said she was sorry when I asked for Pink Floyd.

 Jobless but frantically busy I remain.  The remodeling project is now on a two week countdown to completion...with the exception of carpet selection and installation and 'staging.'  You cannot sell an empty housing unit now.  Buyers apparently lack the ability to look at a bedroom and think (or say) "this is a bedroom.  My bed could go on this wall or one of the other walls or in the middle."  You have to show them how each room is used.  America is seriously in trouble.  "Staging" is simply one more indicator.

There are large fires in Canada which are bringing smoke to MN which in combination with all the tree pollen is making the entire state wheeze and cough.

Generally speaking it's prudent to use a 3" rather than 2" angled brush for edging.  Unless you have a roller spinner (I've lost mine) it's prudent to buy "contractor pack" groups of rollers and disregard the environment.

11:16 AM ...  I'm out of time for the five-minute blog.  Certainly all of this was 1) going to come to some point and 2) I was going to address:
  • the decline of education in America
  • how Trump will bring us to more rather than less warfronts
  • why kids can't use a tape measure...and neither can the workers at Home Depot
  • how Bernie Sander's has ensured a Trump victory
  • last weeks planting of 300 seedlings
  • this weekend's upcoming planting of 300 seedlings
  • the loss of a 40 year friend/acquaintance
  • the open opportunity for an ERP consulting gig

No comments:

Post a Comment