Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Working at Miscellaneous

Impending bathroom upgrade....

I could have written down the measurements or emailed them or texted them or entered them into Gtasks or Evernote but I took a photo.  It's not clear that that makes any sense.

Farmhouse plumbing....

Apparently you use whatever you have on hand and skip the standard essentials that you don't have.  The plumbing in the cellar was unbelievable.

The half-life of remodeling/upgrading...

The last seven trips to my daughter's new (old) house for "little things" to fix have all been described as the "last trip."

Strategic Plan Review...

As a courtesy I reviewed a strategic plan.   I used to write sections starting with a blank screen, a sense of history, broad perspectives on the future and a big can of green Monster.  It's not really my plan to read too many more plans; I'll write a few.

Pinterest...

It's starting to make sense.

Monetizaton...

Thursday I need to focus before Amazon cuts me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment