Monday, December 16, 2013

#76 Monday

On a personal note I don't think I can write better right now than I did yesterday.  I'm pleased on that progress.  Seat time at the keyboard is paying off.

On the career note I did read two issues of CIO Magazine this morning.  This was the first time in seventy-six days that I felt the urge to get into technical issues, challenges, opportunities and the future of AWS, software defined networks, etc.

Interestingly this afternoon I had a call from a networking contact who mentioned two open positions that knew I was available and two people who had temporary CIO positions who wanted to speak with me.  I'm going to be a hot commodity by my new launch date of 1/15/13.

The photo has nothing to do with the preceding but I'm struck with the fact that I'm shoveling snow and leaves and it's already been a snowy, cold memorable winter.  It's always interesting when the ground freezes, you can drive your car on the lake and you've forgotten about mosquitoes and ticks because you're busy scraping ice off your car and trying to stay somewhat warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment