Sunday, September 29, 2013

Day '-1' #2

It appears that I cannot count.  Tomorrow is my last day.  I'm assuming that my first day without a real job will be Tuesday and that will be post #1.  Should my last day be day #0 or day #1 or day #-1.  My son, Thomas, cautioned me on the challenge of a daily blog.  I'm confident that I can keep it up for a year.  Perhaps he knew from the first post title that I was already challenged.

Today I helped Linda with merchandise for the Chickadee Boutique.  Included were a few items that I did branded with 'L11 Up North Gallery."  My focus is primitive folk art.  My internet research indicates that Nova Scotia is a hotbed for folk art with lots of well-healed East Coasters keeping the prices up.  Everyone can appreciate whimsical.  Travel for 2014 includes Denmark to see Heather and Thomas and Nova Scotia to scope out the art scene.

Headed out now to bottle honey, did potatoes and create some more art.  I'd like every day to include 'create some more art.'

No comments:

Post a Comment