Saturday, November 22, 2014

Write, right.

This is from a week, perhaps ten days ago.  There was some point to the introduction but I believe I lost that under the snow and will complete in the spring.

Direction, North
It seems that I've been spending a great deal of time moving myself or things from one place to another


The "up north" property involves driving north.  I'm doing the math in my head.  Apparently I've spent approximately one thousand hours in the 2004 vehicle going "up north."  Since August there's been a focus on everything that needs to be done before winter sets in.  The last time winter set in with a big snowfall was 1991 with 18" or 19".  This year it was yesterday with 12-15".  There were a handful of things that needed to be done and many that could be done but it's deer season and every outdoor adventure includes a small risk of being a target so I guess the snow was timely.

Direction, South











Random, Overhead

From Mad Men:  
1) "Don't spend your time dining on the drama of other people's lives."  
2) "My podiatrist went to Hazelden."


No comments:

Post a Comment