Tuesday, November 19, 2013

11/19/18 Day #48 Back To Where I Did Not Want To Leave

  • Yesterday I left where I wanted to be, only because I had an DR appointment this morning.  All is well, so I guess I could have skipped it.
  • Now I'm headed back for 24-36 hours.  My son says this seems like a lot of driving.  It is.  He lives in Denmark and rides his bike and the bus.  He's 26 and never owned a car of his own.  I admire that.
  • We own three cars for the two of us.  That does not make sense.
  • There appear to be at least a dozen usable and used PCs in our home.  That does not seem to make sense.
  • There are at least a dozen USB memory sticks and three, no five USB drives within reach.  A couple of the drives are for backups but Backblaze does a much better job than I can, and of course I store pretty much everything in the cloud, anyway.
  • I'm enthused about the application.
  • One more application this week and a Bush Foundation call are on the agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment