Monday, November 11, 2013

Veteran's Day #40 Post #2

It Takes a Whole Day to Get to Half-Day Road
This is real work.  After an eight-hour drive, about thirty minutes longer than normal I've arrived a the destination.  TUE is plumbing day.  What more real work can there be?  Flushing with a bucket should be fixed tomorrow.

Traveling across greater Wisconsin to Illinois takes some time.  I like to keep track of dead deer (17), bald eagles (3) and WI highway patrolmen (8).

I've put together a pretty simple system to thinking forward rather than backward.  When the 'previous employment' issues enter my consciousness I run through the following list:

  • the next employment (three employment and one consulting)
  • the next technical creation (AWS solutions)
  • process improvement opportunities (had a call today)
  • entrepreneurship (w/o employees or inventory)

No comments:

Post a Comment