Monday, November 4, 2013

Release 35.2

Scheduling...

Positioning...

Skills...

Interests...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was a good couple of days 'up north' getting ready for winter which apparently coming late tomorrow in the form of 6" of metro area snow.  I'm almost done cleaning up the downed basswood tree and I have a winter's worth of carving material.

TUE AM I'm dropping off some power equipment at two repair places for scheduled maintenance and some upgrades.  After shutting down the pump/well in the barn I'm pretty much ready for winter.   As much fencing that can be done is done.  The deer have already pruned a few bushes that I missed.  That's OK because I have far more currant production than can be put to use or sold.

TUE I'll finish up the resume and put together a marketing document.  I'm going to include some system overview, process improvement and strategic planning examples & methodologies.

I'm finding the groove in this non-office time period.  I am convinced that I'd like an in-office groove, too, but less than 8x5x52.

The interest list is extensive.

Not being at the former place is definitely good.

No comments:

Post a Comment