Saturday, November 16, 2013

Post #45 Keep This Private!!!

LHH Advice...Keep This Private!
My Lee Hecht Harrison personal coach advised me to keep my Facebook and blog postings private.  Given that the NSA knows every phone number I've ever called and probably every web site ever browsed (yikes!) I'm not really sure that keeping this private will keep a progressive IT firm from finding all my web tracks.

My LinkedIn profile is fine.
 
My FaceBook page is not offensive.

My Twitter presence is quite minimal.  I'm too wordy to be successful.

My personal web page is sort of 2003-2004 era-like and has not been updated.

This blog, in it's 45 days, gives a very small window view into my interests and skills.  Like many other venues it's a work-in-process.


The Company That I Applied To on 11/16/13
My standard comment during the 27 year gig was that I hoped, and knew, that that was not going to be the last place I ever did good work and that my best work was yet to come.  During the course of the last forty-five days I've mused all around the topic of what I like to do.  I did a lot of what I liked during the past 27 years but now I want to re-set the employment/partnership platform to work with the kind of organization and the kind of people where everyone sees the future, not just the end of the current fiscal year (or Friday) and where they act on the future. 

At the risk of cutting off my own foot I've shared all my web presence with them. 


1 comment:

  1. There are at least five grumpy farmers who know when you update? You want the link removed?

    ReplyDelete