Friday, October 11, 2013

Day #11 ... getting there

Years ago I worked for a start up organization named North Star Casualty Services.  The senior management was excellent at attracting and developing talent.  After five years of many hours, nights and weekends it crashed with one bad reinsurance deal.  Thoughtfulness is important.  Actually, your need to put a great deal of time into thinking hard.  You need to understand the environment and the economics of your business or personal situation and then bring your creativity into action with strategy.

That's were I am today.  Another session at LHH is moving me closer to getting a few options framed up.

Back to the former company.  I was there five challenging years but three days after leaving I left 95% of it behind.  At the same rate I should have absolved myself of the past 27 years in a total of 15-18 days, certainly by the 20th of October.  Good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment