Monday, October 7, 2013

Day #7 One Week

Seven days ago I had a 'C-level' job with a good sized company.  Now there are magazine subscriptions and free-lunch invitations that I'm no longer eligible for.  That's good.  Despite the hectic past week I have looked at and noticed many images and opportunities that in previous weeks were like fast-passed objects in the freeway ditch...probably something...probably not anything valuable...certainly not a dead person.

Today I've starting re-construction of life order.  Hopefully I'll work in a call to a guy I met on Facebook (weird) who received a Bush Foundation grant to rehab and open  a small cafe in a dying MN prairie town.

It's back to the 'Cities' either this evening or early TUE AM.

Have to call the LHH contact, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment