Friday, October 25, 2013

Just Under The Wire ... 16 minutes left of Day #25

Just Under the Wire

This evening included a trip to Plymouth for a birthday party for a salesman who was turning fifty.  The invitation was appreciated, especially because now that I'm unemployed sales people have no reason to call.  It's a bit of a letdown to go from a $4.5 million budget one day to, well, nothing the next.  It's a quick shirt from prudent, thoughtful corporate spending to prudent, thoughtful personal spending.

The Clock Is Ticking
We've moved far away from people having clocks that they need to wind or that they hear ticking and I guess wristwatches, which eliminated pocket watches are disappearing because Verizon and the other cells carries have better time.

Ten Minutes to Say Something Good...Preferable About This Photo And the Job Consideration
There was not a response from the RHH assignee so I'll make another revision SAT AM.

At the party numerous people asked if I was retired.  I was probably the oldest person there by a decade.  That was really weird.  Everyone was enthusiastic and most seemed employee in good consulting or tech jobs.  I was probably the only executive (unemployed) there.

Moving forward as every post has alluded to involves looking at the options and throwing my hat in the right (correct) ring or spending my quarter in the right....OK, I give up.  There are six minutes left in this day and this post is going nowhere.  Like I always say, you need to be comfortable with what you are not good at and I'm comfortable ending with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment