Thursday, October 31, 2013

Finding The Space To Fill ... Day #31

Thursday...Feels Like Friday

 This is all about filling space. 

Would I like to work here?

Would I like to make things happen here?

This has been a challenging week.

The edits from the LHH guy are in.  They are not bad.

Logistically it was a 'car issue' week.

You need to spend money to make money.

You need to spend money to get from place to place.

I've been thinking a lot about my post from yesterday.  The best part was the link or the text I embedded that said you can make money doing things you love.  That's the theme for the next twelve hours.

If you don't want to work for dumb people, work for yourself.  You are a quick learner.

1 comment:

  1. re: I chose to leave with class. Be professional, as professional as anyone could be. Set a new standard. Do it quietly and gracefully.

    i did not. i laughed and ran thru the hallways yelling "smell ya later, corporate monkeys - i'm goin' country!"... or something along those lines.

    anyway. my point is, you never know where you are going to end up. this could be the best thing that has ever happened to you. you'll be ok, friend.

    here's my fall from grace:
    http://adventuresinthegoodland.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-did-i-get-here.html

    it's none of my damn....but you might want to consider an "about" page so's we can get to know you. there's more about blogging here:
    http://www.copyblogger.com/blog/

    by the by, i found you on the lazyfarmer's page. do you know Budd?
    your new pal,
    OFG

    ReplyDelete